Winter, snow, sun and tons of fun on your skiing holiday in the Dolomites
Ganischgerhof is the hotel for you for an exciting and varied skiing holiday in the Dolomites
from just 886 € / 7 days
07/12/2016 - 17/04/2017
Want to experience a skiing holiday in the Dolomites a little differently? Winter, snow, sun and tons of fun on a whole new level?
Then our Ganischger’s Ski Experience Weekly package is exactly what you and family are looking for. Both young and old can enjoy a week of unlimited fun on the slopes of the Fiemme-Obereggen ski resort, culinary highlights all day long in our “Ganis” eateries in the ski resort and our Ganis 360 degree skiing holiday service. Want to go from your bed straight to the slopes? In just 5 minutes we will personally drop you off and pick you up from Obereggen with our free shuttle service. No need to wait, you can leave exactly when you want to. All this will make your skiing holiday in the Dolomites extra special.
You will feel at home at Ganischgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA 4* and can expect to find every comfort you require for your skiing holiday in the Dolomites. We have 41 modern and spacious rooms and suites ranging from 28 m² to 60 m², a fantastic 1,000m² spa area with gorgeous views, a heated indoor swimming pool, a range of saunas, a Turkish bath and a whirlpool. Our highly-skilled spa personnel will be more than happy to give you advice or provide you with your very own tailor-made wellness programme. You can choose from over 40 different treatments, massages and baths and truly relax in a pleasant and peaceful environment.
With our Ganischger’s ¾ Board Plus+ you will be truly spoilt for choice. All day long you can order from our á la carte menu in all our restaurants and it’s all included in the price. Indulge yourself at Baita Gardoné, the Ganischgeralm or in Platzl Mountain Lounge in Obereggen, and experience 1 hotel – 4 locations – 1 price. On your skiing holiday with us you can experience culinary diversity like never before and best of all it’s all included in the price of the hotel.
Our weekly winter programme will provide you with tips and ideas of how to spend each day of your holiday. Experience exciting events, sensational skiing tours or enjoy our very special Early Morning Skiing at Ski Center Latemar in Obereggen in the Dolomites.
A skiing holiday in the Dolomites in the ski resort Obereggen
- 48km of perfectly kept slopes and 18 modern ski lifts in the ski resort Obereggen alone
- 2 toboggan runs
- Obereggen snow park with halfpipes for snowboarding and freestyle fans
- Night skiing and tobogganing 3 times a week from 7 pm – 10 pm
- Obereggen Night park for snowboarding and freestyle fans open 3 times a week from 7 pm – 10 pm
- Special deals on ski equipment rental from our partner Ski Siegfried
- Obereggen ski school with great offers on family courses whether you’re beginners, advanced learners or professionals
- Over 100km of slopes and 50 ski lifts included in the Fiemme Obereggen ski pass
- Ganis Private Guest Shuttle “from your bed to the slopes”