360° feel good holiday
Experience the most varied holiday experience in the Alps with the Ganis in the Eggental Valley.
Included services for your holiday
Benefit from our high-quality services that will make your holiday in the Eggental Valley even more beautiful, even more exciting, even more unforgettable!
This awaits you on your holiday in the Eggental Valley
- Ganis Early Bird – we offer our early bookers the best price!
- Daily breakfast for late risers until 11 am.
- Unique gourmet concept – our continuously open kitchen pampers you with tasty regional and mediterranean dishes exactly when you want it.
- The unique “Ganis Board Plus” – experience pleasure 5 times as much at any time, without stress and without limits in all of our 5 establishments in the Eggental Valley holiday region!
- Various theme evenings with the best from the South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine.
- 1000m² Panorama SPA – indoor and outdoor with breathtaking panoramic views and over 5,000 m² of garden area to relax and unwind.
- Ganis wellness bag – cosy bathrobes, bath slippers as well as sauna and pool towels can be found right in your room.
- Ganis weekly programme – summer and winter there’s always plenty to discover in the Ganis world. Our weekly programme gives you an overview.
- Daily personally guided hikes, bike tours, rounds of golf or skiing experiences make us an activity specialist in offering the most varied holiday experience in the Dolomites.
- Ganis holiday concierge service – No matter what you would like to do on your holiday, we will organise it all for you.
- “Ganis Private Guest Shuttle” – As if you were staying on the slopes and of course all this is included. And in summer we take you quickly and easily to hiking, golfing or biking destinations.
- You stay connected on request: best continuous WLAN connection in the entire Ganis world free of charge for our guests.
- The Ganis team – attentive, with an eye for details, familiar and surprising, the Pichler family and their up to 130 employees provide the unmistakable “Ganis hospitality” every day.
- Noticeable regional ties and sustainable business management are the base for the preservation of our unique cultural and natural landscape.
Discover the Ganis World at a glance
both in winter and summer – with our interactive Ganis map