Exciting E-bike week
Bike, screw, shoot and enjoy
26/06/2021 - 03/07/2021
From 1.038 €
What do an E-bike course, your smartphone and the Dolomites have in common?
An exciting holiday week in South Tyrol on two wheels. Get the best tips and tricks for biking, let yourself be inspired by the dream scenery of the biking region Eggental Valley and capture the best moments in exciting perspectives timelessly on your smartphone. Bike, screw, shoot and enjoy is the motto. Klaus Pichler, certified bike guide, and Jens Vögele, passionate biker and professional photographer, accompany you for an entire bike week.
The content: 2 passionate bikers, 1 professional photographer and the unique Dolomites in South Tyrol up close. This exciting E-bike week has everything you need for an unforgettable holiday, with the best tips for “first aid” on every tour, great E-bike training and E-bike courses on selected tours in the Dolomites with certified professionals as well as the best tips for breathtaking photos and videos to be taken on your smartphone.
Still not enough? Let your soul unwind at the Ganischgerhof Mountain Resort & SPA in the Ganis SPA and enjoy the delicacies of South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine.
The exciting E-bike week in South Tyrol in the Dolomites is the perfect offer for beginners and advanced bikers who are looking for a special experience. Biking with riding technique and e-bike course, screwing like McGyver and taking amazing smartphone photos which will last for eternity.
On the day of arrival
- Info aperitif and introduction round
- Welcome dinner with wine accompaniment
- Course on how to set up the e-bikes and a few tricks on screwing
- Tour over the Passo Occlini to the bike park in Nova Ponente and some driving technique tricks
- Relax & Dinner at the Ganischgerhof
- Tour around the Latemar with photo workshop and visit to all the Ganis establishments
- Lunch on the Gardoné with original Fiorentina steaks
- In the evening Pasta&Co at Ganischgerhof
- Tour to the CarezzaTrail with course on adjusting the suspension fork
- Photo workshop on taking action photos with the smartphone
- Relax at the Ganischgerhof with a sauna infusion with Michael
- Gourmet dinner at the Ganischgerhof with wine accompaniment
- Schneiderwiesen – Colle – Renon tour with about 2,000 meters of descent
- Dinner at a South Tyrolean alpine hut with guided night hike back to the hotel
- Tour over Lavazé and “Monte Corno” Nature Park to Montagna to the Pfitscher Winery
- Visit to the winery and wine tasting
- Shuttle service to the Ganischgerhof
- Gourmet dinner at the Ganischgerhof
- Tour to the provincial capital of Bolzano. City stroll and aperitivo
- Ganis barbecue evening in the SPA Garden
On the day of departure
- Departure and you receive a small gift as a souvenir
The Ganis World
at your feet