Ganis Golf Unlimited
Golf holidays with Greenfees included
18/05/2023 - 16/07/2023
From 1.163 €
Experience golf holidays with greenfees included at the Golf Club Petersberg in the Dolomites. Enjoy unlimited golfing pleasure on the oldest and most beautiful golf course in South Tyrol. On 5 out of 7 days, you can play the perfectly maintained 18-hole course to your heart’s content with a wonderful panoramic view – including green fees and 1 basket of driving range balls daily. The Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof near Petersberg is the ideal starting point for an exciting, enjoyable and relaxing golf holiday.
Get to know South Tyrol’s golf courses at the Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof near Petersberg and combine your passion with culinary delights and relaxing hours in our Ganis SPA. The Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof is a founding member of the Golf Club Petersberg and your partner for a perfect golf holiday in the Dolomites.
The 18-hole course in Petersberg is one of the most beautiful alpine courses and is beautifully embedded in a high plateau with 360° panoramic views of the South Tyrolean mountains. Combine golfing in a wonderful natural landscape with culinary delights from the South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine as well as a feel-good time in the Ganis SPA. Golf holidays with greenfees included at the Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof is a special experience in every way.
- 7 overnight stays with gourmet breakfast and Ganis Board Plus
- 1 welcome drink on our terrace with panoramic view of the Rosengarten
- 5 days out of 7 unlimited golf at Golf Club Petersberg*
- Surcharge for 6 days Unlimited Golf bookable separately (+35 € per person)
- Daily 1 bucket of driving range balls per person included
- Guest Pass Eggental (free use of all hiking buses and public transport)
- Ganis Golf Hotel Petersberg golf shuttle service
- Ganis all-round golf service for our guests
- 10% special discount on all treatments at the Ganis SPA
Package bookable from 18.05. to 16.07.23 and from 26.08. to 05.11.23
*Note: limited availability of tee times due to golf tournaments at weekends.
The Ganis World
at your feet