Ganis Golf Experience Week
at our golf hotel near Petersberg
Experience a one-week golf holiday at the Golf Club Petersberg in South Tyrol in the Dolomites. Enjoy full golfing pleasure on the oldest and most beautiful golf course in South Tyrol. The Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof near Petersberg is the ideal starting point for an exciting, enjoyable and relaxing golf holiday.
Get to know South Tyrol’s golf courses at the Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof near Petersberg and combine your passion with culinary delights and relaxing hours in our Ganis SPA. The Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof is a founding member of the Golf Club Petersberg and your partner for a perfect golf holiday in the Dolomites.
The 18-hole course in Petersberg is one of the most beautiful alpine courses and is beautifully embedded in a high plateau with 360° panoramic views of the South Tyrolean mountains. Combine golfing in a wonderful natural landscape with culinary delights from the South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine as well as a feel-good time in the Ganis SPA. A golf holiday at the Golf Hotel Ganischgerhof near Petersberg is a special experience in every way.
- 7 overnight stays with gourmet breakfast and Ganis 3/4 Board Plus+
- 1 welcome drink on our terrace with panoramic view of the Rosengarten
- 20% reduction on the green fee on all courses in South Tyrol with the GOLF IN Card
- Participation in the weekly Wednesday tournament at GC Petersberg
- 1 personally guided golf tour per week to one of the most beautiful courses in South Tyrol free of charge (excl. green fee)
- Guest Pass Eggental (free use of all hiking buses and public transport)
- Ganis Golf Hotel Petersberg golf shuttle service
- Ganis all-round golf service for our guests
- 10% special discount on all treatments at the Ganis SPA
The Ganis World
at your feet