Ganis Sense E
E-biking in South Tyrol
16/05/2024 - 03/11/2024
From 702 €
Sense E, the biking offer in South Tyrol in collaboration with BikeHotels Südtirol. E-biking in the Dolomites is an experience for everyone. Whether with guided tours of all levels or exploring on your own – the biking region Eggental Valley has it all. Experience a 4-day biking holiday at its best with top rental e-bikes, professionally guided tours and wellness and well-being ambience at the Bikehotel Ganischgerhof.
With Sense E you have one of the perfect beginner’s bike offers for a relaxing and eventful biking holiday in South Tyrol in the Dolomites. It’s all happening here in the Eggental Valley. A whole region full of wonderful bike tours, fantastic trails, cosy huts and snack stations and impressive mountain scenery.
Biking is a top priority at the Ganischgerhof. Klaus Pichler is a state-certified bike guide and passionate biker. Every day he is at your disposal with the best tips and tours and, last but not least, he takes care of the well-being of his guests. The Bikehotel Ganischgerhof has top bike offers for your biking holiday in South Tyrol in the Dolomites. 360° Ganis bike service, bike shuttle service and bike rental with direct delivery to the hotel. On top of that, the wonderful landscape around the Rosengarten and Latemar with truly breathtaking tours and trails.
- 4 overnight stays with gourmet breakfast and Ganis Board Plus
- 1 welcome drink on our terrace with panoramic view of the Rosengarten
- 2 days premium E-bike rental inclusive (additional charge for Hard Tail or Fully +30 €)
- 2 guided bike tours from the weekly Ganis bike programme
- Komoot South Tyrol voucher worth 8.99 €
- Guest Pass Eggental (free use of all hiking buses and public transport)
- Bike laundry service included
- Ganis bike shuttle service to all tours
- Ganis all-round bike service and BikeHotels Südtirol quality standards
- Access to our Ganis SPA with 1,000 m² of wellness area
The Ganis World
at your feet
Discover the Ganis World at a glance
both in winter and summer – with our interactive Ganis map