Ganis Ski Experience
the perfect short holiday during winter in the Dolomites
04/12/2021 - 18/04/2022
ski pass included from 409 €
How about a perfect short winter holiday in the Dolomites? The renowned skiing area of Obereggen in the Eggental Valley in South Tyrol is still an insider tip for skiing fans and connoisseurs, with the Ski Hotel Ganischgerhof and all 5 Ganis establishments being the top address for a successful short holiday on your skis.
Only a few kilometres from Bolzano in South Tyrol and easily accessible, the ski area of the Dolomiti Superski ski association offers a total of 60 km of perfectly groomed slopes, 18 modern lifts and 100% guaranteed snow. During your short winter holiday in the Dolomites, the Ganis at the Ganischgerhof offer you not only perfect skiing conditions, but also a great entertainment programme, culinary variety and total relaxation in the spacious Ganis SPA.
Whether you are a beginner or a skiing pro, alone, as a couple or with your family, a short winter holiday in Obereggen in the Dolomites is the perfect break from everyday life and ideal for a sociable “time together” with your loved ones.
- 3 overnight stays with gourmet breakfast and Ganis 3/4 Board Plus+
- 1 welcome drink on the day of arrival
- 2 days ski pass Fiemme Obereggen included
- Ganis weekly winter programme for the most varied winter holiday in the Dolomites
- Daily incl. Ganis Private Guest Shuttle directly from “the bed to the slopes”
The Ganis World
at your feet