Our measures for your carefree feel-good holiday
Safe holidays in the Dolomites – South Tyrol
With our measures against COVID-19 we guarantee you unique, carefree and safe holidays in the Ganis world. Based on the current situation and legal measures, we can restart our activity at end of February – beginning of march 2021. At the same time, the retail trade, gastronomy businesses lifts will be gradually reopened and, hopefully, the borders will also be opened again. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Ganis world by the end of February – beginning of march 2021. As in summer, we make you this promise: you can count on us.
By the end of February – beginning of march 2021it should again be allowed to travel between all regions of Italy, without restrictions. The freedom to travel within the EU and Switzerland depends on the respective state regulations and we will keep you informed.
Further travel information
You can find further information about travel by visiting the official website of South Tyrol Tourism.
Staying at Ganischgerhof
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon with the usual warmth and hospitality. Even if we wear mouth and nose protection, you will see the joy in our eyes when we greet you with physical distance but emotional closeness. The health of you and of the entire Ganis team is our priority. That is why you can expect the highest hygiene standards in all areas with a lot of space both outside and inside the hotel. Every single guest will find its own personal oases of retreat with us.
We offer you quick and contact-free check-in. You can send us all the necessary information digitally in advance. If you are arriving in a larger group, we ask you to select a contact person for check-in at the hotel.
Exclusive service for our guests
Our house guests receive exclusive access to the Ganischgerhof. The restaurant and bar are temporarily closed to the public. We have also restricted the number of guests in the hotel. In this way we can ensure maximum security for our guests and employees.
Hygiene and cleanliness
We guarantee meticulous hygiene and cleanliness in all areas and we pay attention to sustainability and ecological compatibility. We provide at least one sanitizing gel dispenser in all common areas. Handrails, door handles, light switches, elevator buttons, remote controls, etc. are regularly disinfected several times a day. All employees in the Ganis world are tested regularly, which allows us to guarantee a protected area inside the hotel. In addition, our employees, whose body temperature is measured every day, wear mouth and nose protection and, in some areas, even disposable gloves or visors. Please understand that we have installed an infrared camera in the hotel, which measures the body temperature of all the people in the hotel. This is necessary to be able to react quickly and thus ensure the safety of all of us in the hotel.
Nose and mouth protection
Now in South Tyrol the general obligation to wear a mouth and nose protection (mask) has been abolished – but only if it is possible to maintain a distance of at least one meter. Since we want to treat each other with respect and since this is required by law, it is important for us that you always wear mouth and nose protection and that you always wear it if the minimum distance cannot be maintained. Of course, the distance rules do not need to be applied to guests coming from the same family or staying in the same room.
We have adapted our gastronomic area so that we can easily maintain the minimum, reasonable and legally prescribed distance. Our spacious hotel also offers all the freedom you need during your meals. As usual, our employees serve all culinary delights directly at your table or, if you wish, in your room. In addition to this, we do not offer buffets anymore, serving everything directly at the table, leaving no wish unfulfilled.
Wellness and SPA
Our spacious Ganis SPA is open for you and awaits you for moments of peace and relaxation. The SPA & Garden Bar, the swimming pool and fitness room are available to you without restriction. sanitizing gel is available in several places, surfaces are regularly disinfected several times a day. Our team is looking forward to spoiling you with our various offers.
Ski fun and leisure activities
Even in winter, Eggental is a destination for true connoisseurs, with its untouched landscape and plenty of space for outdoor activities. Together with the lifts company and all tour operators, several measures have been taken for your safety, so that you can enjoy unforgettable and safe winter holidays in the Dolomites. In compliance with the high standards of hygiene, the lifts, retail, gastronomy, huts and tourist attractions will be gradually reopened by the end of February – beginning of march 2021.
Outdoor activities / Ganis weekly program
Holidays fun in Eggental as usual. Our large area offers plenty of space for our guests.
- No need to wear masks outdoors, unless the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- Our activity program, both indoors and outdoors, will take place as usual in compliance with safety measures.
- Public transportation is fully guaranteed. Again, there is an obligation to comply with general measures.
- Museums and attractions are open.
Skiing fun and leisure activities in Obereggen
Safe holidays in the Dolomites – South Tyrol
- All lifts will be open for the winter season 2020/2021.
- Ski areas will be open without restrictions from February – March till 11th April 2021.
- The minimum distance of 1 meter is applied. If the distance is less than 1 meter, all guests wear mouth and nose protection, preferably in form of neck warmers.
- The windows of the cable cars remain open during the ride to provide additional air exchange. In addition to this, the capacity of the two cable cars in the ski area is limited to 50%. All cabins are disinfected daily.
- The canopies on the chairlifts cannot be closed during the ride.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available throughout the ski area and lift stations.
- All employees* wear masks and are continuously PCR tested.
- Ski passes (from 2 days) are issued as usual directly at the Ganischgerhof. In this way we help to reduce long waiting times and to avoid crowds in front of the ticket offices. The purchase of the ski pass can also be done online.
You can find further information about the lift facilities and the ski area directly on the Obereggen website.
- The health status and temperature of the ski instructors are checked daily.
- Ski instructors are regularly tested by the South Tyrolean medical service.
- If the minimum distance cannot be maintained (for example in the cable car), the ski instructors and course participants wear mouth and nose protection.
- It is obligatory to wear mouth and nose protection (also a neck warmer) at all times.
If you are looking for skiing fun, relaxation and activity opportunities away from crowds and large gatherings, the Ganis World in Obereggen in the Dolomites is the place for you! Our in-house safety guidelines strictly follow regional and national health and hygiene regulations to guarantee you a safe and relaxing holiday experience. And, in addition to this, we have specifically trained our staff to be at your disposal in any situation and for any questions you may have.
We are looking forward for you to spend your winter with us in the Eggental Valley and to many happy moments to live together. Let’s celebrate and enjoy life together again! Together for a safe winter holiday in the Dolomites!