Our measures for your carefree feel-good holiday
Safe holidays in the Dolomites – South Tyrol
With our measures against COVID-19, we guarantee you unique, carefree and safe holidays in the Ganis World. In compliance with all legal requirements and measures, the winter season 2021-22 is in full swing. Retail shops, restaurants and museums as well as all the cable cars and lifts in the ski resorts in the country are open in accordance with the regulations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Ganis World soon. Just like last year, we promise you: you can count on us!
Last update: 01.02.2022
Entry into Italy without quarantine is only possible for vaccinated or recovered persons (2 G rule). However, in order to start your holiday without any problems, please note that you must present the digital COVID certificate of the EU (Green Pass), which shows whether you have recovered or been vaccinated. Please note the following:
- Evidence requirement: Evidence of a complete Corona vaccination with a vaccine recognised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), which must not be older than 9 months, or evidence of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last 6 months. Attention: From 1 February 2022, the digital COVID certificate will have a reduced validity of 6 months in Italy (use of the lifts, restaurants, etc.) – exclusively for the purpose of entering Italy, the certificate will still have a validity of 9 months.
- Obligation to register: Before entering Italy, online registration must be carried out via the European Digital Passenger Localisation Form (dPLF). In the event of checks, the confirmation email on the smartphone is sufficient as proof. In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in the event of technical obstacles, it is possible to complete the self-declaration in paper form.
When returning from South Tyrol to their respective home country, guests must also observe the entry regulations applicable in their respective home country for a return journey from Italy.
Further travel information
You can find further information about travel by visiting the official website of South Tyrol Tourism.
Staying at Ganischgerhof
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon with the usual warmth and hospitality. Even if we wear mouth and nose protection, you will see the joy in our eyes when we greet you with physical distance but emotional closeness. The health of you and of the entire Ganis team is our priority. That is why you can expect the highest hygiene standards in all areas with a lot of space both outside and inside the hotel. Every single guest will find its own personal oases of retreat with us.
We offer you a quick and contact-free Check-In. You can send us all the necessary information digitally in advance. If you are travelling in a larger group, we kindly ask you to choose a contact person for the Check-In at the hotel. Please note that you must present a valid digital European COVID certificate at check-in. We are required by law to check your Green Pass at check-in. The “Super Green Pass” (2G rule) is required in any case to check in at the hotel. Children under 12 are exempt from this rule.
Your holidays at Ganischgerhof
Your holiday with us is carefree with all the comforts and conveniences. These three rules lead to a comfortable holiday at the Ganischgerhof.
- Because we care about the health of you, our guests and our staff, we have developed reliable hygiene concepts for all areas of the hotel. The restaurant, bar, wellness area and communal rooms can be used without restriction after presenting a valid digital European COVID certificate at the Check-In. Without 2G proof, the access to the hotel is not allowed.
- Outside the hotel, you can also stay without certificate. However, we recommend that you get tested regularly for an untroubled and unrestricted holiday experience. The legal regulations in Italy stipulate that a valid European Super Green Pass (2G rule) is also required for the following activities, events, etc:
- for public events, e.g. in public bars and restaurants, at local festivals
- for overnight stays in communal dormitories of mountain refuges, mountain inns and youth hostels
- for theatre, concert or cinema performances with an audience of more than 50 %.
- for admission to public indoor swimming pools, thermal baths, gymnasiums and public wellness facilities
- Public transport and all lifts (from 10.01.2022)
- Children under 12 years of age are not required to show a certificate in the above mentioned situations.
Exclusive service for our guests
Our house guests receive exclusive access to the Ganischgerhof. The restaurant and bar are temporarily closed to the public. We have also restricted the number of guests in the hotel. In this way we can ensure maximum security for our guests and employees.
Hygiene and cleanliness
We guarantee meticulous hygiene and cleanliness in all areas and we pay attention to sustainability and ecological compatibility. We provide at least one sanitizing gel dispenser in all common areas. Handrails, door handles, light switches, elevator buttons, remote controls, etc. are regularly disinfected several times a day. All employees in the Ganis world are tested regularly, which allows us to guarantee a protected area inside the hotel. In addition, our employees, whose body temperature is measured every day, wear mouth and nose protection and, in some areas, even disposable gloves or visors. Please understand that we have installed an infrared camera in the hotel, which measures the body temperature of all the people in the hotel. This is necessary to be able to react quickly and thus ensure the safety of all of us in the hotel.
Mouth and nose protection
In South Tyrol there is a general obligation to wear a mouth and nose protection if the distance of at least one metre cannot be maintained. Of course, the distance rules do not apply to guests who are from the same family or who are staying in the same room. Because we want to treat each other with respect and it is also required by law, we make it a point to always wear the mouth and nose protection throughout the hotel – except when you are seated.
We have adapted our gastronomic area so that we can easily maintain the minimum, reasonable and legally prescribed distance. Our spacious hotel also offers all the freedom you need during your meals. As usual, our employees serve all culinary delights directly at your table or, if you wish, in your room. In addition to this, we do not offer buffets anymore, serving everything directly at the table, leaving no wish unfulfilled.
For all catering establishments, the so-called 2G regulation applies to the stay in the interior for all persons over 12 years of age. All guests over 12 years of age are only allowed to stay inside the restaurants and bars with a valid vaccination certificate or proof of recovery.
Wellness and SPA
Our spacious Ganis SPA is open for you and awaits you for moments of peace and relaxation. The SPA&Garden Bar, the swimming pool and fitness room are available to you without restriction. sanitizing gel is available in several places, surfaces are regularly disinfected several times a day. Our team is looking forward to spoiling you with our various offers. A minimum distance of 2 metres applies in the sauna facilities.
Lifts and leisure activities
The Eggental Valley is still an insider tip with its natural landscape and plenty of space for outdoor activities. Together with the lift companies and all tourism operators, measures have been developed for your safety, so that you can enjoy an unforgettable and safe holiday in the Dolomites. Lift facilities, retail, gastronomy, mountain huts and sights in the Eggental Valley are accessible while maintaining high hygiene standards.
Outdoor activities / Ganis weekly program
Holidays in Eggental Valley is fun as usual. Our large area offers plenty of space for our guests.
- From 10.01.2022 the lifts are only accessible with a valid Super Green Pass (2G proof). The validation of the ski pass with Green Pass has to be done daily and can be completed easily and conveniently on your mobile phone. Please download the Dolomiti Superski APP onto your device in advance. For further information please click here: Ski safe
- In the outdoors, masks are also compulsory if the minimum distances cannot be maintained. We recommend carrying an FFP2 mask in any case. On the lifts, FFP2 masks are compulsory during the ride.
- Our activity program, both indoors and outdoors, will take place as usual in compliance with safety measures.
- Public transportation is fully guaranteed. Again, there is an obligation to comply with general measures. (2G rule)
- Museums and attractions are open. Admission only with a valid Super Green Pass (2G rule).
We are confident that you will have very special memories of your holiday during these extraordinary times. Nevertheless, we recommend that you prepare for your return journey and keep an eye on current developments.
Return journey to Germany
Before returning to Germany, we kindly ask you to observe the respective regulations in your own region.
Return journey to Switzerland
Returning to Switzerland is generally possible without quarantine requirements.
Return journey to Austria
Before returning to Austria, we kindly ask you to observe the respective regulations in your country.
We can hardly wait to welcome you back as our guests soon and are of course at your disposal for any questions at any time.
Skiing fun and leisure activities in Obereggen
Ski safe with the Green Pass
The Obereggen ski area is ready. To guarantee you safe and carefree winter fun, all possible preparations have been made and all legal requirements have been met. Find an overview below.
- Ski areas will be open without restrictions until 18.04.2021.
- From 10.01.2022 the lifts are only accessible with a valid Super Green Pass (2G proof). The validation of the ski pass with Green Pass takes place daily and can be done comfortably and easily from your mobile phone. Please download the Dolomiti Superski APP to your mobile phone in advance. You can find more information here: Ski safe.
- The minimum distance of 1 meter is applied. If the distance is less than 1 meter, all guests wear FFP2 masks.FFP2 masks are also compulsory on all lifts.
- The windows of the cable cars remain open during the ride to provide additional air exchange. In addition to this, the capacity of the two cable cars in the ski area is limited to 80%. All cabins are disinfected daily.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available throughout the ski area and lift stations.
- All employees* wear masks and are continuously PCR tested.
- Ski passes (from 2 days) are issued as usual directly at the Ganischgerhof. In this way we help to reduce long waiting times and to avoid crowds in front of the ticket offices. The purchase of the ski pass can also be done online.
You can find further information about the lift facilities and the ski area directly on the website of Obereggen.
Ganis allround carefree holidays
Special times. Special measures. For a flexible holiday planning we have adapted our cancellation policy for you!
Existing bookings or new reservations can be cancelled free of charge or postponed up to 7 days before arrival. Already paid deposits can be converted into a voucher, which can be redeemed at an alternative date of your choice.
Our modified cancellation policy will be applied if the travel conditions change due COVID-19, in the specific if due to border closure, travel warning by the respective state or a positive test result from yourself. In the event of a positive PCR test or very last-minute changes on the part of the governments, cancellation or flexible rescheduling can also be applied free of charge within the 7-day period. In case of an early departure under the above-mentioned conditions, no further cancellation costs will be incurred. Only the stay including all enjoyed services until the day of departure will be charged. For all other cases are applied the standard cancellation conditions as stipulated in our GTCs.
If you are looking for skiing fun, relaxation and activity opportunities away from crowds and large gatherings, the Ganis World in Obereggen in the Dolomites is the place for you! Our in-house safety guidelines strictly follow regional and national health and hygiene regulations to guarantee you a safe and relaxing holiday experience. And, in addition to this, we have specifically trained our staff to be at your disposal in any situation and for any questions you may have.
We look forward to your visit here in the Eggental Valley and to many happy moments together. Let’s celebrate and enjoy life together again! Together for a safe holiday in the Dolomites in South Tyrol!